Join Financial Fitness Association today to take advantage of these member benefits:
- Financial Library: Over 350 financial articles and podcasts designed to help you manage your money.
- Membership Opportunities: Take advantage of free checking, higher dividends and lower rates with minimum to no fees at our partner financial organizations.
- Newsletters: Get quarterly financial articles and tips right in your inbox focusing on your interest and needs.
- Resource Center: Manage your money using our financial calculators, calendars, PDFs, online resources, videos and more.
- Special Discounts: Save even more money with our special discounts such as a FREE discount prescription card.
*Please note that we do not auto renew memberships. Your membership will automatically expire and cancel after one year. To continue your membership you must submit an application each year.
Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to your finances.
The primary mission of the Financial Fitness Association can be summed up in one word: education.
It is our job to give you the tools —the knowledge— to effectively manage, protect and conserve your money at every stage of your life.
We do this in several ways. One way is by providing to our members an extensive online library of articles written by some of the foremost financial experts in the nation… respected authors with proven track records in topics like:
- Organizing your finances so nothing falls through the cracks
- Saving money on major—and not-so-major—purchases
- Preparing for a comfortable retirement
- What types of investments make sense for you
- How to comfortably prepare for your children’s college tuition
- How to avoid paying too much for a new car
- Intelligent home mortgages that can save you thousands
- …and many more.
Members also have access to our extensive archives, sorted by topic, so you can find good advice and helpful tips on the most common financial challenges we all face… plus a few that aren’t so common.
One of the valuable benefits of being a member of the Financial Fitness Association is you are also eligible to join one of the following financial institutions.
- ANECA Federal Credit Union
- AERO Federal Credit Union
- Barksdale Federal Credit Union
- Bayou Federal Credit Union
- Chevron Federal Credit Union
- CommonWealth Central Credit Union - (Limited to those who reside or regularly work in the following CA Counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, and Santa Cruz)
- FAST Federal Credit Union
- First Eagle Federal Credit Union
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Fort Financial Federal Credit Union
- Great River Federal Credit Union
- Heritage Community Credit Union - California only
- KeyPoint Credit Union
- Kitsap Credit Union
- LBS Financial Credit Union - California only
- Meriwest Credit Union (California and Arizona only)
- My Credit Union/San Francisco Federal Credit Union- (Limited to the following CA Counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, Sonoma)
- New England Federal Credit Union
- Pacific Service Credit Union
- Park Community Credit Union
- Patelco Credit Union
- People First Federal Credit Union - (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Ohio only)
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Ridgedale Federal Credit Union
- Safe America Credit Union - California only
- San Diego County Credit Union
- San Mateo Credit Union
- Service Credit Union
- Sierra Central Credit Union - (All Persons who reside or regularly work, or regularly worship or currently attend school in the following counties: Tuolumne County, Modoc County, Shasta County, Tehama County, Glenn County, Lassen County, Butte County, Sutter County, Yuba County, Nevada County, Placer County, El Dorado County, Alpine County)
- Spectrum Credit Union
- SRI Federal Credit Union
- Technology Credit Union
- Travis Credit Union
- UNCLE Credit Union
- Valley Strong Credit Union
- Workers Credit Union
For information about their full range of products and services, or for current rates on loans and savings accounts please visit their websites.
Tomorrow’s coming. We’ll help you be ready by emailing you quarterly newsletters on timely and relevant information right to your inbox.
Consider these statistics:
- 57% of American workers report less than $25,000 in total savings.
- 28% of Americans believe they will never be able to retire.
- One-third of retirees 65 and older live exclusively on Social Security—an average of $1262 per month.
- The average cost of attending college at a public institution is over $13,000 per year. For private schools, between $23,000 and $36,000. Every year.
The Financial Fitness Association is dedicated to making sure you have the knowledge and tools to be ready for whatever tomorrow brings. Our quarterly newsletters provide you timely information right in your inbox to ensure you're ready for tomorrow.
A comfortable retirement, higher education, a secure lifestyle does not require great wealth. It doesn’t require tremendous sacrifice. It simply requires planning.
How much will that new car really cost you? Can you afford that dream home? How much should you be saving every year for retirement?
Financial Fitness Association members have access to several easy-to-use online calculators that allow you to:
- Run amortization schedules to see how much your mortgage will really cost
- Compare different interest rates
- Calculate compounded returns on your savings
- Determine how long it will take to pay off a credit card
- See how much you should be saving for college
- …and many more.
Sign up for a free discount prescription card! RX Discounts offers Financial Fitness Association members savings on your prescriptions and medicines needs. Save money by joining RX Discounts today. RX Discounts will help you save on average 20% on the same medicines you are buying today. Membership is FREE!
So what are you waiting for?